Nm Taos area pack service

elk_crazy

Was wondering if there was anyone doin wild game pack out Service if needed this year. Any help would be appreciated

There's a big stable up there in red river. I'm sure you may find someone in liberalville NM ! Heard there horses are wearing masks too. Hahaha ....
Which season or hint do you have ? I know a couple guys up there that probably know somebody.

There are several guys that do this in the Questa and Taos area. Alot of them will be up in Valle Vidal during the hunts camping and waiting to be summoned to pack.

Toro would you happen to have phone numbers. I’d like to talk to a couple to see if it would be possible if in fact we kill to pack something out.

Ya sure, I'll reach out to some of the guys I know and make sure they're good with it and I'll PM you next week first thing.

Being new to hunting, what does something like a pack service run? Based on weight or distance and location? Just a random question after lurking on this thread.

From what I've seen and experienced, it can range anywhere from a bottle of Crown to several hundred dollars! All depends on location, difficulty to get to animal, is it field dressed, not dressed, quartered, horses, etc.... If its in deep difficult terrain, cost shouldn't be a contributing factor if you are doing the right thing to recover all of your kill and how willing you are to be walking out 100s of lbs of meat. All depends on the hunter really.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom