Nm unit 29 Muley help

elk_crazy

Hello everybody

Well as luck would have it I drew unit 29. I haven't been I. The area and planned on scouting this weekend. Unfortunately I got called out at 1am. And just now getting out. I'm in desperate need of help on where to start and a good solid place to camp. I was thinking south of pi?on on public land and goin in from dell city north. Just wanna have fun and get into some game. Any help would be appreciated

If u go north from dell city go till the road tee?s anywhere north of there is good. Find a high spot & sit and glass. U won't see many but there's some big deer in there

I will be in 29 as well starting this weekend. Staying in Dell City. Hunted Crow Flats a lot 25 years ago. Looking forward to it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom