NM Unit 39 Antelope Info

wjmarquis

Hello MM Family,

Looking for any insight and info into New Mexico Unit 39 antelope opportunities. Would be willing to discuss trespass fees on private land as well for the right opportunity. Thank you all in advance.

can’t help you with 39 but we have private land tags available in unit 37 and maybe one or 2 in unit 33. Good ranches 20,000+ acres

And it worked PM me your phone number and a price for a 37 tag please ??‍????
Seriously though
I really wasn’t trying to hijack nothing lol saw that no one had replied so I threw it out there. I didn’t think it would hurt anyone feeling. I sent ya a PM

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom