NMPAUL, do you know where Stinky is?

tayhot

467img957273.jpg

I think he has a hair and pedicure appointment on Wednesdays.

Or, maybe he gave up on hunting and took up geocaching.

Love the picture. Gotta show it to Zach when he gets home from school today. He keeps asking me how they are doing.
Been a tough hunt, we almost ended up with nothing but a sun burn and sore feet.

we found one of pauls stashes of water n figured we would give him some crap. we had a tough hunt to. the giant bulls i had spotted days before the hunt disappeared. we passed up a few 320 type bulls on the opener and at various points during the hunt. the one 6x6 was tempting but once u see a giant u get hooked. we were logging tons of miles each day and all the bulls we spotted were in the spotting scope and bedded. all the bulls we hunted were in bed before first light and didnt move until after dark. i just got in and plan on heading back up for the deer hunt this weekend but all im gonna do is camp. thay unit 34 deer herd is gone when compared to what it used to be. anyways, thanks for the water paul. we needed it lol. j/k. btw paul if u lost any keys we found them to but we stole the red caribeaner off it. sorry hahahaha

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom