No A Zone Blacktails?

buckspotter7

The blacktail forum has been kind of slow. I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I'm still looking! Here are some live ones though!

48c03f5214d52780.jpg

48c03f81171f5e98.jpg

Those are both shooters in my book. You must be in some awful good country to pass on A-zone bucks like that. That top 4x3 is a stud blackie! Thanks for posting!!

Joey

I guess I should have clarified the photos! I was just trying to get something going on the blacktail forum. The pics are not from where I can hunt though

i got a nice forked horn just got the pics but dont know how to post turtle

Here are a couple photos of turtles nice buck. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations again on your success.

48c46b1d31f71d2e.jpg

48c46b3d329f5c25.jpg

Nice buck turtle and good job blueoak! I'm done for the A zone season. Leaving for WY this week. Not much of a coast season for me. I'll try for a B zone buck in October.

Here's another live one from late Sept. a couple of years back. Sorry, I have thousands of old blacktail photos.

48c5d2ee7ca54a87.jpg

Turtle said;
"i got a nice forked horn just got the pics but dont know how to post."

You're right!! Very Nice buck Turtle! Nice to see a good ol Blacktail! Congrats!

Buckspotter, That last shot is killing me. They just didn't grow that kinda horn in the country i hunted. That Buck, WoW! what a dandy!!

Joey

This one was taken last week just north of Ukiah on this guy's ranch. He is a friend of a friends son, confused now? Still a nice Blackie and congrats to the hunter.
Brian
48c746b86bd7a8c6.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom