No doubt....

DW

Long Time Member
CNN and MSNBC are feverishly working on this story and we'll be able to read it tonight! I know, I know never trumpers, it's a fox news story. Why do you think the rest of em aren't covering it?

They stacked the deck against Stone, and made Flynn confess to save his son from trouble, SWAMP at its best.

How did they stack a jury?.....is it really so bad that jury duty candidates are selected by someone deep inside with bias?

Even in CA. that information would rate a mis-trial and conviction throw out and it would be up to the prosecutor if he wanted to go to trial again.
The judge may be ruled on for making a error on not allowing that one juror being tossed off the jury. The actions of the jury foreman made a fair and impartial trial impossible.
RELH

How did they stack a jury?.....is it really so bad that jury duty candidates are selected by someone deep inside with bias?

Don't know homer, but if the jury foreman was a never trumper with a bunch of I hate Trump **** on her Facebook page, makes me a bit curious about the others.

Homer, allowing a never Trumper on the jury, in a trial against Tdumps friend, is what I was talking about. It just like the sentance recomendation for Stone., 9 years..... he lied to congress, just like nancy, shiff, shumer. Ect.ect. and he said he would steel a witnesses dog, ( the witness testified he didnt take it seriously) 9 years for a first offence. Like has been said on the news, rape, robbery, and some manslaughter wont rate a 9 year sentance.

If the conviction is appealed to a higher court, I would not be surprised that the trial is thrown out due to misconduct by the judge and jury foreman and possibly a second jury member that the defense tried to get dismissed.
If it happens, the Dems will scream to high heaven as they want every Trump supporter behind bars so they can point to them in a way to discredit Trump.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom