No money, No problem !!

RoughCountry

Damn, when a family member had a bad wreck my insurance company had to pay over $63,000 for just a med chopper ride 130 miles to NMUH (hospital) plus two surgeries and 2 week stay, countless doctor visits and co pays, then 2 1/2 weeks in Loveless Rehab hospital plus 2 weeks PT at my home town and all an illegal has to do is just show up. First thing on entering America you break our law then get free med care..........liberals.

Megan Abundis
March 13, 2019 10:15 PM

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. ? Mayor Tim Keller says the number of people coming into Albuquerque requires additional physicians from other institutions. UNMH said on Wednesday that it will provide care regardless of someone's ability to pay or immigration status.

"We will be seeing a surge of 800 to 1,000 migrants into our community sometime this weekend," said David Pitcher, M.D. at UNMH.

UNMH says anytime there is a flood of people in the community, there may be associated illnesses that need to be treated. Mayor Keller says Albuquerque isn't the permanent home for the migrants, but he wants to ensure that they are healthy before boarding planes, trains or buses.

I worked at UNMH. The number of beds taken up by illegals is huge. These are all beds that legal NM citizens need and could use if they weren't occupied by illegals.
I even saw kidney transplants go to illegals.

Liberals destroyed hunting and use of outdoors in CA. They have every intention of doing the same in NM.
My advice is never appease them on a single issue. They will never stop and negotiating with them is the worse thing you can do. These guys out there that claim to be hunters that say things like well Coyote contest are not necessary, lead bullets are not necessary, Wolves will be okay, etc.
they are worse than the dumb teenagers with blue hair holding signs. They will open the flood gates.

>Fear is the enemy.

I watched hunting come to pretty much an ugly end in ca. The guys that thought they were enlightened and cool did way more damage than the antis ever could. They didn't trap so they agreed that trapping was not necessary. They didn't use dogs so they agreed that it was not modern and fair. They obliged them on giving up lead bullets. They didn't hunt mountain lions so they agreed it was okay to ban hunting them.
These so call cool modern hunters were the worse enemy hunters can have. They are the ones that were quoted by the media that supported anti hunters. And these same guys said stupid shyt like "fear is the enemy". Remember they were cool and enlightened and knew so much more than everyone else.
Well now CA sits there as one of the best pieces of hunting land in the country, but, hunting there is a joke. You can't buy ammo hardly, there is nowhere to shoot a gun in most places, most sellers won't sell a gun to a Californian because they do not want to deal with the complicated laws put into place to stop the sale of fire arms and ammo. their game and fish department is lead by at best neutral to hunting if not outright anti hunting. You need to pay a fee to access forest land. The list goes on and on. I could fill a page.
I cant stress enough that the casual hunter that agrees with the antis on individual issues is the worse enemy hunters have.

>Fear is the enemy.

I watched hunting come to pretty much an ugly end in ca. The guys that thought they were enlightened and cool did way more damage than the antis ever could. They didn't trap so they agreed that trapping was not necessary. They didn't use dogs so they agreed that it was not modern and fair. They obliged them on giving up lead bullets. They didn't hunt mountain lions so they agreed it was okay to ban hunting them.
These so call cool modern hunters were the worse enemy hunters can have. They are the ones that were quoted by the media that supported anti hunters. And these same guys said stupid shyt like "fear is the enemy". Remember they were cool and enlightened and knew so much more than everyone else.
Well now CA sits there as one of the best pieces of hunting land in the country, but, hunting there is a joke. You can't buy ammo hardly, there is nowhere to shoot a gun in most places, most sellers won't sell a gun to a Californian because they do not want to deal with the complicated laws put into place to stop the sale of fire arms and ammo. their game and fish department is lead by at best neutral to hunting if not outright anti hunting. You need to pay a fee to access forest land. The list goes on and on. I could fill a page.
I cant stress enough that the casual hunter that agrees with the antis on individual issues is the worse enemy hunters have.

NMPaul +1000

So Sad what is happening to the hunting world that I love. CO now has a ballot issue to eliminate Mt. Lion hunting like CA. did... If this passes the Great Deer hunting in CO. will be history. We can barely keep up with Lion reduction now. When hunting them is gone so are the Deer. This is the goal of anti hunters. They don't care about Deer, Elk, etc. Their goal is eliminate human hunting at any cost. And with the education, political, and media system we now have they are going to win. It started with Wolves and now its moving on to all predators except humans. And I agree our own ranks are some of the problem. Its an avalanche of miss informed and just plane stupid people.
Jack

"These guys out there that claim to be hunters that say things like well Coyote contest are not necessary, lead bullets are not necessary, Wolves will be okay, etc.
they are worse than the dumb teenagers with blue hair holding signs."

That's why I say ignore the state land office and have coyote contests anyway.

Be a big shocker if the law abiders decide to do what their vice does...

I've seen a lot of change in NM since November.... a lot . These liberals don't seem to care what non liberals think anymore. They are going after guns and could care less about the NRA, changing things about NM and could care less about what a conservative thinks. They want it like California here and IMO are deviding people worse than ever !! Years ago I thought nothing or no one could or would threaten things like no hunting now I know it can happen even in a place like NM. The new short little governor has short women syndrome. We better fear what's going on in NM!

I would not say that New Mexico is gone. It is a matter of educating some people. There were a lot of Norther New Mexico representatives that woke up and didn't let things pass that they thought were a sure deal. There is still hope and we have to help them realize not just throw in the towel.

The other thing that hurts us is when a group that is supposedly the voice of New Mexico Sportsmen stand up and support the banning of Coyote Contest. The NMWF (Wildlife Federation) is looked at as the voice for NM sportsmen, weather they are or not, and they speak out to ban Coyote contests. There is something wrong there.

Hi RoughCountry, I got a helicopter ride 12 miles $36,000!

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Just checking, did NMWF support banning coyote contests??????

I had not seen anything on that, but, I dont follow them to close.

If they did, that is completely unforgivable even with the work they have done for public land access.

>Just checking, did NMWF support banning
>coyote contests??????
>
> I had not seen anything
>on that, but, I dont
>follow them to close.
>
>If they did, that is completely
>unforgivable even with the work
>they have done for public
>land access.

In support of banning coyote contests:
http://nmwildlife.org/news/new-mexi...n-resolution-opposes-coyote-calling-contests/

NOT in support of banning trapping on public land:
http://nmwildlife.org/news/bill-ban-trapping-public-lands-moves-forward-house/

Travis

>>Just checking, did NMWF support banning
>>coyote contests??????
>>
>> I had not seen anything
>>on that, but, I dont
>>follow them to close.
>>
>>If they did, that is completely
>>unforgivable even with the work
>>they have done for public
>>land access.
>
>In support of banning coyote contests:
>
>http://nmwildlife.org/news/new-mexi...n-resolution-opposes-coyote-calling-contests/
>
>
>NOT in support of banning trapping
>on public land:
>http://nmwildlife.org/news/bill-ban-trapping-public-lands-moves-forward-house/
>
>Travis

This appeasement of the anti hunters is worse than any of the green haired kooks holding signs. The antis will exploit this and that is how they get their anti hunting bills passed. NMWF needs to be dead to the hunting community going forward.

Like I said the sad part is that in the Round House they are seen as the voice of NM sportsmen (right or wrong), that is what they are seen as. I could not believe they were in favor of banning coyote contests.

It wouldn't surprise me if they end up with special tags for illegal...I mean undocumented hunters. I see up in ABQ they're building small houses for the homeless to live in for several years. Why work ? Hell, move to N.M. and live on handouts.

At this rate, it will not be a city in the state of New Mexico but some transit point for illegal immigrants. Yes, I understand that we are all human and that everyone deserves to live well, but damn, this is not entirely fair to the rest. For example, I also want to move to another country, but I am preparing a financial pillow for myself to pay for education and treatment because I don’t think that the state should provide these things to me for free. Hell, I even found a second source of income - online work where you have to play Android games for money. I think this is the best and most honest scheme for people who move to another country, although I am very tolerant of everyone. I think that we are all equal and everyone should work to live well. Thank you all for your attention

Last edited:
We get the government we vote for. The whole country, the generation coming up has socialized mentality. We have lost the culture and values that made the US great. 250 years of a our republic is at risk you can see it rapidly coming.

It wouldn't surprise me if they end up with special tags for illegal...I mean undocumented hunters. I see up in ABQ they're building small houses for the homeless to live in for several years. Why work ? Hell, move to N.M. and live on handouts.
lmao

At this rate, it will not be a city in the state of New Mexico but some transit point for illegal immigrants. Yes, I understand that we are all human and that everyone deserves to live well, but damn, this is not entirely fair to the rest. For example, I also want to move to another country, but I am preparing a financial pillow for myself to pay for education and treatment because I don’t think that the state should provide these things to me for free. Hell, I even found a second source of income - online work where you have to play Android games for money. I think this is the best and most honest scheme for people who move to another country, although I am very tolerant of everyone. I think that we are all equal and everyone should work to live well. Thank you all for your attention

LOL

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom