NOAA study, hurricanes are due to clean air

Beendare

Yep, Ap article on the study. You would think it would be a big deal but they buried it about eight stories down in their climate section.

John Kerry will be wringing his hands and have to pour another martini on his private jet while his and Gores Carbon credits lose money. Yep the science contradicts the Climate change crowd.
lINK to AP article

Excerpt;
Cleaner air in United States and Europe is brewing more Atlantic hurricanes, a new U.S. government study found.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration study links changes in regionalized air pollution across the globe to storm activity going both up and down. A 50% decrease in pollution particles and droplets in Europe and the U.S. is linked to a 33% increase in Atlantic storm formation in the past couple decades, while the opposite is happening in the Pacific with more pollution and fewer typhoons, according to the study published in Wednesday’s Science Advances.

NOAA hurricane scientist Hiroyuki Murakami ran numerous climate computer simulations to explain change in storm activity in different parts of the globe that can’t be explained by natural climate cycles and found a link to aerosol pollution from industry and cars — sulfur particles and droplets in the air that make it hard to breathe and see.

Well, climate scientists said the arctic would be ice free by the year 2014 too. Al Gore even won a prize for his Sci-Fi movie An Inconvenient Truth, shown to kids all over the US.

As we can see, average arctic ice extent is almost exactly where it was 1981-2010.

ice extent.png

The good news is the UN granted us a 40 year reprieve.

Just when humans think they have it all figured out, some force of nature proves just how dumb humans are and that phenomena in nature tell us what science is and not what humans say it is...

All the flat earthers should write down their opinions on science and climate change. when it's 150 degrees in a decade or two it'll give your grandkids something to laugh while they wait for night to fall so they can go outside.

All the flat earthers should write down their opinions on science and climate change. when it's 150 degrees in a decade or two it'll give your grandkids something to laugh while they wait for night to fall so they can go outside.

What's a "flat earther"? Are they like the ones back then that believed what officials had to say about the earth being flat?

Dude you are the one that is to dumb to see what is in front of your ugly mug. How many of those scientists who promoted climate change, global warming first, are on the payroll of government grants to "research climate change"? If they were to announced that "climate change" was out of our hands to control, they would be out of their paying job.
Many scientists that are not on the government tit, have debunked the greenies from being able to control the cycles of climate change. Dude put your dunce cap back on and go set in the corner of the class room. You belong there for your duration on this earth.
RELH

Says the guy living off the taxpayers.

I don't care who the scientists are working for if their conclusions are correct. who else is going to fund the research anyway ? big oil ? big coal ? FAUX News ? the government always funds research like this saying it's invalid because the government funds it is beyond stupid.

Climate change is real. it's almost certainly man caused. and I don't give a FF about your grandkids either so just like you I don't want to do anything about it. I'm not 110 years old like you but I'm old enough I'll check out before it explodes too.

The difference is I accept it's real and I know we should be doing more. I'm just not going to lie to excuse my lack of responsibility like you are.

Big oil? Big coal? That's laughable. Big Entertainment and Big Gov't preach climate change for one reason only. It shows how irrelevant they really are as they contribute nothing to the betterment of society

FYI, it was hotter in the 1940's than it is now...

I don't care who the scientists are working for if their conclusions are correct. who else is going to fund the research anyway ? big oil ? big coal ? FAUX News ? the government always funds research like this saying it's invalid because the government funds it is beyond stupid.

Climate change is real. it's almost certainly man caused. and I don't give a FF about your grandkids either so just like you I don't want to do anything about it. I'm not 110 years old like you but I'm old enough I'll check out before it explodes too.

The difference is I accept it's real and I know we should be doing more. I'm just not going to lie to excuse my lack of responsibility like you are.

A farmer talking about living off the taxpayers.

PRICELESS.

So Bill Nye. What is "more"?

Would "more" not be farming a huge water guzzling crop like hay?

Would "more" not be dumping tons of phosphates on your wheat? Or burning tens of thousands of red diesel?

I'm always entertained by dudes so quick to point the finger they don't notice the 3 pointing back.

Common sense tells me that particulates in the air bind with water vapor and gravity pulls that down to earth, not leaving huge atmospheric rivers to fuel hurricanes. But then, I'm not John Kerry, I just don't pick and chose which scientific principles to "trust".

Yeah, climate change happens. But it's beyond hilarious to assume destroying the economy of the US will make Africa or China cleaner.

Turn in CNN, have your hero Don Lemon explain to you what oil refiners in Venezuela do to combat global warming.

But. Don't be a hypocrite. "Do something". Start with those hay fields. Let them return to natural plants.

Before man got on this planet what caused the climate to change?
What should the temperature be?
Can more people survive when it’s hot or cold?
What’s your solution?

Can more people survive when it’s hot or cold?
I remember back in the 70's when it was predicted we were headed for another ice age. Now that was a scary thought. You can't grow crops in the ice. Scientists were planning to spread back soot on the snow to help it melt...

Climate scientists have a hard time getting grant money if they tell the truth, so they always predict gloom and doom to scare people. But not a single prediction has been correct in the last 50 years.

I remember back in the 70's when it was predicted we were headed for another ice age. Now that was a scary thought. You can't grow crops in the ice. Scientists were planning to spread back soot on the snow to help it melt...

Climate scientists have a hard time getting grant money if they tell the truth, so they always predict gloom and doom to scare people. But not a single prediction has been correct in the last 50 years.

Not totally true

Only scientists that do the desired research get grant money.

One only need look at Covid to see who and what was proper science

Humans have always had a role in the climate of the planet to some degree. Certainly less, though, than other climate changing events.

The eruption of Krakatoa in the 6th century A.D. is one of them.

Climate "scientists" have to justify they're salaries and relevance to society as they don't make or sell anything.

All I know is the damn wind farms in Wyo done pushed the wind around to down hear. We’re gunna hafta get some so we can fight back.:mad:

I never said I was doing anything to stop it. and WTF would be the point in me trying to stop it by trashing my business ?

I said climate change is real. man is most likely the cause. we should be doing more. I also said like you I don't care enough about future generations to make any voluntary sacrifices. I'm just honest about it that's where we part ways.

We're short sighted selfish people. those of us smart enough to know what were are doing is wrong are actually worse than the mouthbreathers who really believe the deniers nonsense. it's certainly nothing to be proud of.

The climate changes daily, it always has and always will. The climate changed for thousands of years before man started polluting the atmosphere yet you geniuses want to blame it all on man. It’s not the deniers I’m worried about, it’s you self righteous hypocrites who think we can control the weather that scare me.

I never said I was doing anything to stop it. and WTF would be the point in me trying to stop it by trashing my business ?

I said climate change is real. man is most likely the cause. we should be doing more. I also said like you I don't care enough about future generations to make any voluntary sacrifices. I'm just honest about it that's where we part ways.

We're short sighted selfish people. those of us smart enough to know what were are doing is wrong are actually worse than the mouthbreathers who really believe the deniers nonsense. it's certainly nothing to be proud of.

So, you think we should do something but you don't care about future generations.

What's the point?!? You will be long dead before you see any results from doing something.

Why do you even care?

I think it's funny that we blame Man on climate change and those that say we have to do something about it. Then have their fields plowed, sprayed, harvested, dragged, watered.....all with equipment that creates said climate change. Is it the mindset that one person can't change it? I am only using farming as one example.
Personally, I don't believe climate change is a relevant issue. Temperatures have always changed throughout time....its a cycle.

"those of us smart enough to know what were are doing is wrong are actually worse than the mouthbreathers who really believe the deniers nonsense. it's certainly nothing to be proud of."

At least you know you're one of the ones creating the problem. I am not because I ride a bike to work as a librarian....

I don't know with absolute certainty the truth on man's impact on climate change and, frankly, I don't care.

I don't need that clarity to know we shouldn't be pumping pollution into our air and water and leave the world worse off for our children and grandchildren just so a few people can line their pockets with bigger golden parachutes.

I don't understand the mindset that we should trash our planet just to "stick it to the libs."

If there are things we can do to improve our world, we should strive to do them.

I don't know with absolute certainty the truth on man's impact on climate change and, frankly, I don't care.

I don't need that clarity to know we shouldn't be pumping pollution into our air and water and leave the world worse off for our children and grandchildren just so a few people can line their pockets with bigger golden parachutes.

I don't understand the mindset that we should trash our planet just to "stick it to the libs."

If there are things we can do to improve our world, we should strive to do them.
Who trashes the planet more than libs? Have you ever seen the aftermath of one of their protests? Have you been to the southern border and seen the trash left behind by illegal aliens due to lib policies? Their famous riots?

Not everyone is as smart as us.

I hardly think ag is the boogie man - unless you count the associated deforestation.

The people who lived here before me all died after they trashed the place. Pottery, graffiti, and piles of rock everywhere.

Who trashes the planet more than libs? Have you ever seen the aftermath of one of their protests? Have you been to the southern border and seen the trash left behind by illegal aliens due to lib policies? Their famous riots?

Ever been to San Francisco, New York, Chicago, DC?

I don't deny there is some change going on.

But AGAIN with common sense.

I'm to believe a cow fart warms the planet more than covering it with asphalt, cement, and steel?

At one time the earth had 30 million buffalo, eating grass and farting, but now domestic cows are the issue?

When the Obama's sell their beach houses. Or John Kerry takes up a bike, then I'll know it's as serious as they claim. Until then, like Grizzly said, we can do our best to not pollute.

Great post, everything you mentioned is liberalism at its finest.

I don’t go out of my way not to fart, not to drive gas guzzling vehicles or to even recycle. It’s just not my cause. The U.S. has some of the cleanest air in the world. I know I help pay for that.

Who trashes more? Have you noticed the # of acres in the forest dead? Can't touch it because of environmental policy.

The United States has, by far, the most extensive and accurate temperature records on earth. There are over 1200 stations going back 120 years or so. Anyone can go to one spot and look at the unaltered raw data. So far, I haven't seen anything that would cause a climate crisis. Here is how it works if anyone is interested.

Ever been to San Francisco, New York, Chicago, DC?

I don't deny there is some change going on.

But AGAIN with common sense.

I'm to believe a cow fart warms the planet more than covering it with asphalt, cement, and steel?

At one time the earth had 30 million buffalo, eating grass and farting, but now domestic cows are the issue?

When the Obama's sell their beach houses. Or John Kerry takes up a bike, then I'll know it's as serious as they claim. Until then, like Grizzly said, we can do our best to not pollute.
Wow hossblur you nailed it!
????????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom