nocwalkers 2014 Wy sheep hunt

nocwalker

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-14 AT 01:52PM (MST)[p]Well guys, I made it back to Pa in one piece. Wyoming is absolutly beautiful. If you remember I drew a tag in area 5 in the random draw. I had decided to hunt with Shoshone Lodge outfitters and Josh Martoglio. Josh is excellent at what he does and boy can he find the sheep. I spent 7 total days in the wilderness and shot a beautiful ram on day 6. I will post a picture here for all to see. I've writen the full story over on the bowsite if anyone would like to come over and read it. I tried to right it with guys in mind that will never get to experience a hunt like this. If you come over say hello. Get into the sheep forums by clicking on the sheep icon, click on Bill V's Wy.....

Brian L. I have invited everyone over on bowsite to visit this site too.

I cant seem to figure out how to get a photo on here, I'll be back.

2286dscn0317.jpg

Excellent read! I followed along as you where writing it out on Bowsite! Every free moment I was checking up on your story to see if you'd wrote anymore. I was hooked!
Excellent trophy shot photos too!

Someday........

Thats what I keep telling myself. someday I'll get to go on an adventure like that.

Congratulations!

Nocwalker.
"nocwacker" was written from my subconscious mind and I must have done that because when an archer is shooting well his nocks are in peril! LOL. You obviously shot well.
Zeke

Zeke, thats funny but, I think "nocwacky" might fit me better.
It ended up being a rifle kill.

I wasn't throwing a bone. I live on the bowsite and have many friends there and some here too. I would have put it on both but , I'm a hunt and peck typer, it took for ever to finish that over there. I wanted to convey how a trip and tag like that feels. Mostlty for the guys that will never get to experience it, I was the lucky one. Theres thousands of guys (especially back east) that will never do a sheep hunt and I had them in mind.

Thanks guys, nocwalker

Well then, I didn't realize it was a rifle kill. No shame in that. I'm too cheap to ever try a sheep hunt any other way.

I went to bowsite, found your post, looked at all your pics but didn't read it or I would have known your method of kill.

A hearty congratulations on a fine trophy ram!

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom