non res antelope ideas

gonehuntn

My wife and I have two points non res for antelope. Was hoping for ideas on a unit to use them on this next fall, trophy quality is not that important as we will be bringing our two young boys and treating more like a family vacation. Thanks in advance.

You might look at the Type 1 tag for unit 29. You should be able to draw that at 100% according to last years stats if approximately the same number of people apply for it. There is enough National Grasslands and some BLM to have a decent hunt with the family if you have good maps along with a GPS and landownership chip.

Depends on where you are from, and how far you want to travel. The further east you are, the more private land you have to deal with. Almost any unit in the western side, will give you a quality hunt. In some areas, you will sometimes not see anyone else, all day long. Great family experience!

Looking at having my son burn his 5 non-resident points next year since it will be his senior year of High School and who knows if he will be able to hunt once starts college.

We are looking on the west side since we live in Salt Lake and checking out the statics. Anyone have any suggestions? Looking at 96 since so few tag for a better quality hunt.

Also considering burning his 5 points on deer- haven't started looking into that yet. Any suggestions!

Any unit for deer or antelope that will take the PPs he has to draw it should make for a decent hunt. I wouldn't just be looking for a "closer to home" hunt if you can drive a few hours further to accomplish what you're after.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom