Non-resident Doe Antelope Hunting

C

COarcher

A buddy and I are wanting to come up to Wyoming and hunt some doe antelope to help fill the freezer next year. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how I can get a couple doe tags and possible an area to start hunting them? Thanks for all inquires.

You can go to the Wyoming Game and Fish web site and look at leftover license list,it will give you an idea of where you will draw next year.
I like the areas that have large amounts of public land in central Wyoming.Also look into the HMA and Walk in areas.I have found in central Wyoming antelope are every where.

Thanks, thats a great start. What I'm wanting to do is buy over the counter or left over tags so I can put in for a preference point for future use.

Does anyone know if there are any specific regions where I can pick up more than one doe tag?

Area 26 always has had leftover tags and you can purchase two.The type 6 license does not generate or use pref points.You can apply for a point and still apply for a couple of doe tags.

It's not really in central Wyo but area 7 has a bunch of new walkin and a ton of left over doe/fawn tags, there should be a bunch that are sold over the counter and you maybe able to get more than 2.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom