Non Typical Outfitters?

hubba_3

I've heard that they have done extremely well this year taking quite a few 200"+ bucks.... Anyone got any pictures of them?

There were some Great bucks taken this year by multiple outfitters down there including Rob's outfit. His biggest goes 240ish and the picture was already posted long ago on this site but i cannot remember which thread, At the time the people who posted it had no idea anything about the buck and where it came from...some said WY, some MT, some ID...it was indeed a Non-Typical Outfitters buck...up in the snow on a steep rocky ridge. Doubt that helps much, but it is one hell of a deer.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

65351395901_692092300802308_382742934_n.jpg

Holy smokes! Super Toad. One of my Friends is considering a hunt with them!

For a chance at a buck like that, i wouldn't care if there was a cot in the tent or not! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

They run a pretty serious operation and kill giants every year. Lots of flying, glassing and ground work all summer. You definitely put your fair share of long days in trying to kill one of the bucks they have located. Some guys get the luck of the draw and get the radio transmission that the king is in the fields and they ride up the trail and shoot a monster. I would say they have the highest success rate of giant bucks. If you've got the cash and all you care about is the trophy, I would say they're your best bet.

I luv that photo, absolutely amazing. I'd like to do a hunt with Rob one day, they find a few giants every year.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-07-14 AT 01:15PM (MST)[p]Rob gets it done every year on some great bucks and bulls. If I had $5K I wanted to drop on a guided hunt in some great country, I'd go with him in a heartbeat and not worry a bit about having a good hunt along with everything else you expect on a hunt like that. He has a ton of excellent references and I've not heard a bad word said about his outfit, except that they'll work your butt off getting it done if you go in there and are a serious hunter in good shape.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom