Northbound tomorrow ( deer in 121)

Servehim

Very Active Member
Scouted 121 in July, didn't see a lot in the heat of summer. Praying this trip is more bountiful, getting some weather and cold temperatures now. Planning on focusing in on the SW corner of the unit. Appreciate any words of wisdom from those in the know.
I'm typically a bow/Muzzy (September) hunter so hunting the rut with my bow freezing my butt off will be a new experience. Planning on glassing primarily but bringing horns to rattle and fawn distress call if the situation looks like it might work. Love any input from the MM Faithful.

The rattling horns and fawn bleat would be a fun way to wake up your hunting buddies in the mornings. But ya never know what’ll work I guess…

Nope, home and freezing my butt off here in NM right now. Great experience in 121 but came home with tag soup. 2 stalk opportunities on a shooter buck but only could close the gap to 100 yrs then I buggered them . It was brutal cold !!
Chasing Barbary next month so I'm not done yet. Living the dream.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom