Northeastern Deer Rifle

B

Bamaboy

I have a northeastern deer rifle tag with my dad. We never really have hunted in this region and was wondering if there are a few spots that we should be checking. Can anyone help out a little?

You'll see plenty of deer anywhere you go in that unit, but don't plan on seeing very many with any age on them. also, you'll see lot's and lot's of blaze orange no matter where you go.
I have liked the fruitland and Tabby areas, but again...you'll not be alone and you'd better be quick on the trigger.

if you do end up hunting on tabby mountain pary fro snow, if it snows all the deer migrate to the south side of the mountain and when that happens its a shooting gallery but as slamdunk said there are lots of hunters! if it snows youll see quite a few 3 & 4 points being taken. if it doesnt snow id go up high around sand creek adn you should be able to ahrvest a couple younger deer, guaranteed if you stay the whole week.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom