Northern area 6

A

AKHunter

Question ?
Is the area near the Idaho and Duck Valley Indian Res worth looking at for early season bucks? I have glassed the area and often thought it would be worth a closer look.
Thanks,
AKHunter

AKhunter,
I spent some time near the Idaho border a couple years ago. Never did venture to close to Duck Valley. I also thought it was worth a closer look but have never made it back.
Check it out. To me the fun of hunting is checking out new areas.
Good luck,
Willy

Try around Merritt Creek/Merritt Mountain... hike in behind Kunz Ranch... no roads or ATV access... you find a monster, you'll really have to work to pack him out. Two years ago we watched a herd of 40-70 elk in that countrty, too!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom