northern cree outfitters

Did you ever hear anything about them?

"In the breast of every meat hunter there beats the heart of a secret, frustrated trophy hunter."

if it is an indian res hunt, i would cation you, i hunted on a indian res back in 04 in sask battle mt... and it was nothing you would think, remember these animals are hunted hard year round for food by the locals on the res...

my hunt was for muleys in the heat of the rut Nov 15th and these deer were in high gear when ever we seen them, because they are hunted year round...nuf said.........

Yes, in o4 and they are a joke. The guides were drinking, they drove all over the fields and trails through the woods, my guide couldnt find my stand the first morning and we drove around for 3 hours looking for it. The Outfitter got drunk the 4th night and was hungover in the back seat when the guide picked us up to go hunting. The last evening of the hunt we went 1 mile back in a corn field and got stuck cuz he was too busy texting his GF and not paying attention to where he was going, didnt get out until after 11pm (it was -24 that night).
Stay far away as possible. I would have been better to burn the money I paid them

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Canada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Outstanding waterfowl or whitetail deer hunt in beautiful Saskatchewan, Canada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Premier hunts in Alberta for trophy whitetail, mule deer, elk, moose and black bear. Guaranteed tags.

Back
Top Bottom