Northern Utah taxi recommendation?

BLooDTRaCKeR

Very Active Member
Dads 2020 bull has been at the taxi since the week after his hunt.

We just received news last night that the taxi is going through a rough divorce and as a result, dad’s bull will not be finished by him. So my dad picked up the frozen, tanned cape and his antlers last night and is now looking for someone close by (Ogden area) that can finish his mount within a few months.

Anyone out there with some recommendations or a taxidermist on this site willing to take on the project can shoot me a private message on price and availability.

It would be his first and last big game mount and largest animal of his 60+ year hunting career. Thanks in advance for any recommendations or help!

The old man was pretty heartbroken to wait this long and find out it wasn’t going to be finished.

In case you haven’t seen the thread and pics, this is the bull that he wants completed.

682D9697-DA7C-4AFB-BA72-F36DDDDACA3B.jpeg

Thanks for the compliments. We decided Bloodtacker Sr. had waited long enough. We were able to fit him working late a few nights working him in between lifesize mounts that we are working on. Thanks again for letting us get it done for you, and THANK YOU for your service to our country.

PXL_20220405_194309283.jpg

Thanks for the compliments. We decided Bloodtacker Sr. had waited long enough. We were able to fit him working late a few nights working him in between lifesize mounts that we are working on. Thanks again for letting us get it done for you, and THANK YOU for your service to our country.

View attachment 73426
Awesome mount and incredible customer service!! Truly a great taxidermist!

Wow! All I can say is thank you to all who made recommendations. We weren’t expecting this type of turnaround! Truly amazing work Uttaxi and honestly, words cannot express the gratitude I have, to share this hunt experience with dad and to have it end the way it did…especially as his biggest bull of his hunting career…and expedited/quality taxidermy service to top off the experience!

The MM fire bull is complete! Time to bring him home and admire him on dads wall for many years to come. Thanks again Uttaxi! Fantastic job and service!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom