Northforkhunter

SS!

Long Time Member
You know what this means:
F7E4CC9B-2D38-45FB-A15A-5BD09D0CF90E.jpeg

Oh the places these pajamas will go..,

Had this great bear at 93 yards and the client didn’t shoot ?. We are still out here grinding it out. 10 brown bears spotted so far. About 20 black bears. Watched a black bear boar kill a cub. Took two hours to get it separated from mamma bear. Saw two wolves chase some moose but the moose won. Great trip so far and a great client. One week left before the plane comes to the gravel bar. Hope it works out for him…

Can I add a moose shed/grizz combo hunt when I come up next spring SS?
It’s only $18,000 to spend 10 days with me chasing brown bears. We do take credit card. 4% charge tho haha. You can pick up all the sheds you want as long since it’s your 10 days haha.

Let’s max that credit card out baby!!

It’s only $18,000 to spend 10 days with me chasing brown bears. We do take credit card. 4% charge tho haha. You can pick up all the sheds you want as long since it’s your 10 days haha.

Let's trade for a 3 day all expenses paid prairie dog hunt in wy!

I'll bid $6500....

Great videos but you're not supplying the footage I am waiting for. #burnthesweatpants

SS thanks for taking us along on your journey. Heading to Sand Point Monday to chase a few brownies around. Probably won’t get a wink of sleep for the next week.
Keep us posted?

SS thanks for taking us along on your journey. Heading to Sand Point Monday to chase a few brownies around. Probably won’t get a wink of sleep for the next week.
Keep us posted?
Nice! I’m on the opposite end of the state! Who you going with? You’re going to time the breeding season just right! Spring is late this year…

Yesterday was slow and the first day we didn’t see a brown bear. It rained all day so maybe they don’t like the rain?

Back to sunny and hot today. Found a good climbing tree:
32FDD9EB-50FF-43E6-9702-C585D57D248E.jpeg

View doesn’t suck from up on top. What kind of shears you boys running this year? ?:
545CB5D8-0B20-47DE-8209-3D27E6C02089.jpeg

Just turned on the phone to check my workers comp policy. We good!

9B1FE364-FC9B-4FB5-A710-6ED9AADF3C37.jpeg

Slow morning. Did see a goose I can only assume is from CA with all the jewelry it’s wearing:

C8DCE22C-B0E9-4C10-827D-0D57A0C4A122.jpeg

Last full day to hunt and a half day tomorrow. Sure hope it comes together but not sure how many more chances we will get. We’ve seen 3 shoot brownies and two were within range and no shots fired. Alaska usually only gives you one shot on the size of bears we’re seeing. Regardless it’s been a great trip and they don’t all end with a dead bear. It doesn’t get dark till 11 so plenty of time left…

Brown bear , Brown bear, What do you see? I see a guy in sweat pants looking at me

Brown bear, brown bear, What do you see? I see a guy not burning his flippin sweat pants

Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? I see my a$$ staying in my den till the sweat pants burn.

Brown bear, Brown bear, what do you see? I see a not so tasty utard looking at me.

Brown bear, Brown bear, What do you see? I see some yummy cheat grass

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom