Nosler 30 Cal. 190 Grain Long Range Accubond Blems

ICMDEER

Very Active Member
I have two bags of 100 (200 total), plus two partial boxes of 190 grain Long Range Accubond Nosler bullets in 30 caliber. These are blems; factory seconds. I have shot those two partial boxes and they did well out to 300 yards. I weighed each bullet in the open boxes. One box has bullets that weigh from 190.6 to 191.2 grains. The other partially opened box has bullets that weighed from 186.6 to 190.5 grains. I think I may have tossed that 186 grain bullet because it was so far off from the rest.

The bullets were perfect in every other way I could find. No visual blemishes and no improper diameters. Just off by a grain or so from 190.

Anyway, about 265 Nosler bullets. I'm thinking it might cost $20-$25 to ship and insure. So I am asking $120 to your door in the lower 48.

I'm not desperate to sell these, but I took apart the 300 Magnum I shot them in. I can use them for other stuff, just thought someone might have use for some half-priced blemished bullets.

If you live near SE Wyoming and we can avoid shipping, I'll knock off the $20 that it might cost.

Thanks and good hunting to all.

21 Nosler bullets 001.JPG

21 Nosler bullets 002.JPG

Sounds good. I will be through there in the next couple of weeks if that's quick enough. I'll send you a pm and we can get details lined out. Thanks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom