Nosler/Winchester silvertip 140 gr. 7mm

greysriver

Anyone have any info as to why they don’t make these bullets any more? I am in need of 100-150 bullets for reloading and cannot find them anywhere online or in my local stores. Any info? Also, if anyone has any I would love to buy them from you!
Thanks

Not a fan of them at all! Guided a group of crawfish farmers from Louisiana down in Texas for whitetails and they were all shooting them. I’ve never had to track more deer in thick rattlesnake infested brush than that week they were in camp. They all made good shots and the entrance wounds were huge, but they struggled to get into the chest cavity. One guy in the group hand loaded for all of them and was pushing them pretty hot. It seemed like the bullets couldn’t hold up to the velocity and exploded on impact. Not that you asked, but that’s my 2 cents.

the wheel is round.....stop trying to reinvent it.......use a nosler partition to kill game....use a ballistic tip to punch paper.....

All bullets have a performance curve with a max and min velocity.

I laughed one time when a guy shooting a 7mm STW said the Accubond was junk. Go figure. His muzzle velocity was 3,500 fps...

I have probably killed 20 deer with 7mm 140gr ballistic tips. All bought at the Nosler shop. At that time the difference between the silver tip and Ballistic tip was the tip color.

Thanks for everyone’s info. I am going back to my original question. Does anyone have any of these that they are willing to sell. I have had extremely good success with these billets. Killed two 360 class bulls at extended range with single shots, and literally 50 plus other animals. They are amazing bullets from my experience. So anyone have any they would like to part with?

I see they are out of stock but are certainly still made....

They are out of stock everywhere. I’m down to a few hundred rounds and I really need a couple hundred bullets to reload. Any one that has these I would be willing to pay above retail price for them. Thanks in advance.
Again: 140 grain nosler/Winchester Silver tips

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom