Not even 24 hours and the attacks begin...

elks96

Long Time Member
Looks like the New Administration is starting off of course with relisting wolves. They are also attacking regulations that allowed the state of Alaska better control over hunting in the state. It is going to get a lot worse.

Let's see if I got this right...Joe and fellow democrats blasted Trump for ignoring the scientific community in regards to global warming. But, Joe and fellow democrats ignore wildlife biologists and their scientific evidence that wolves have a stable population and should be delisted. Am I missing something here?

It's good to know wolf delisting ranks high enough to be a executive order on day one, right up there with global pandemics, immigration reform, race relations, never mind...I should keep an open mind! :LOL: :LOL:

tenor.gif

As these threads go to complaining and fighting, they’ll be deleted. If you can discuss the topic, fine. But the threads will not last if they just go to the typical political crap. This is a hunting forum. Not a complain and fight over political views forum.

Federal mandate you must wear a mask on all Federal property.
Founder you better be wearing that mask up in the wilderness in Wyoming, big brother will be watching.

At some point hunting IS going to be part of a political thread. Be it my post about a new interior sec Founder nuked, or wolves, or elk feed yards, or Grizzlys, politics is playing a huge roll. Like it or not Founder, politics invades everything

She's not going to be good for the north American model, but they love her over on the Colorado BHA Facebook page!??

Why don't the states just buck the federal government order like so many do with immigration and legalizing drugs so they don't have to enforce a federal law..?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom