Not impressed with Vortex Vipers, suggestions?

Buy once cry once. If you don't, you will just keep going down the same rabbit hole. $300 pair, $600 pair, $1,000 pair. Do yourself a favor and stop it! I made the same mistake. Suck it up and buy the best once. It will save you $$ in the long run.
Swarovski, Leica, Zeiss, Meopta. In that order IMO.

I would highly recommend a pair of Leica range finder/bino combos. You won't have to buy or lug around both! It's also a lot quicker and easier just pressing a button on your binos to get a distance reading.

Sell your old binos and rangefinder and try to find either an almost new pair or demo model. I would much rather spend a little more for a slightly used pair of top end optics than lower myself to lesser models. Like you found out, you will likely end up buying 1 or more pairs! I got a fantastic deal on a nearly new demo Leica bino/rangefinder combos from cameraland.

I live on a popper's salary and ended up selling a bunch of stuff that sits around in my garage so I could afford the best bino/rangefinder combos available. If you use them as much as I do it's definitely worth every penny of your investment! If you only use them once in a great while it may not be worth it?

just purchased on a black Friday sale, 10X42 for just under $300. Any other suggestions in the same price range.
Dont know if you have picked some others up But I just got a email from Cabelas/Bass Pro they have their 10x42 & 15x56 Intensity HD on sale the 15s were $299 .. My son bought a pair of them last year they are Crystal clear & an Amazing piece of glass for $300

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom