Not only to I shoot ducks...

M

Moosie

....but I'll get a dumb deer now and then. Here is a Little Buck I took last weekend. Not much too it, I woke up early, Hiked in 4.1 miles Shot it in the Neck. Deboned it and Hiked out. Not bad for a quick morning meat hunt eh ?

[image]http://www.huntandlodge.com/albums/album41/Deer2.sized.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.huntandlodge.com/albums/album41/deer_5_001.sized.jpg[/image]

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Not too bad for a social degenerate like you Oscar!! :p Congrats on a fine buck!

Chris

Congratulations on getting a great buck.
Good to see you took a day off from killing all the ducks.
Maybe a couple ducks will make it this way for the second split opening this Saturday now.LOL
Best,
Jerry

Thanx for the Kudos Browtine, Willybc, and MartinHunter.

Knack, I did take a Day off from chasing ducks... But Friday Morning I'm heading back out. I jsut bought a New Couston Duck call that I have the Hankering to Do a HALE call to turn a Flock of ducks around !!!! Or maye a Feeding Chuckle to close the Land.... I'll post pictures later next week, unless we don't get any (YA RIGHT :))

MTMiller, Like I told you when we were hunting Canada earlier this year. I will always have a Room at the Moosie Hotel for ya !!! PAck yer chit and Come over. What reaserch do you need ?!?! Hop in the Truck and Make the Dam trip !!! Drop me a line. I'll be out All next week Elk hunting. Finally, I get a day off to do some hunting ;)

Freediv, It was more then just a couple miles from the house. But it wasn't that far or a drive... the Hike in was only 4.1 miles (I should jsut say 4 huh ? But the GPS said 4.1 :)). That was jsut the hike in.

Thanx Again, Not a TROPHY by book standards.. but someone has to Cull out the Medium sized ones eh ?

• [*] -Moosie

Don't worry about me forgetting about the invite. You never know, I may show up at your door step in twenty years wanting you to point me in the right direction to find a deer.

As you know, my falls are getting pretty busy, so I am looking into some of the highest quality, control units in ID. I will be tugging on your ear over at hunttalk.com after things slow down.

Glad to hear you are out chasing ducks Friday. I need to get out tomorrow an fill a doe tag. The weather has been nasty here with winds 20-30 and temps in the teens. I hope I can find a duck when things clear. I think I am SOL on swans for this year though.

I'm guessing that wasn't the "REAL" elk turd... Seeing's how he's up Elk hunting right now so he couldn't fire me. I'm guessing a "MR ITD" wrote that ?!?! Anyways.. just for an FYI We haven't heard aything from the "turd" yet. He hadn't gotten anything as of Last Sun morning.. Hopefully He'll call MarryAnn for an Update. I'll keep ya posted :)

• [*] -Moosie

Yer too dang sly for me Oscar. You busted me out just like I was OldOregon!!

How long is Dinger going to be gone? Seems like he said a week or so...

LOL.. And I didn't even have an IP checker on this site. I recognised your Humor man ! Thats why I love ya ;)

YAh, He's going to be back Next Sunday I think... I'm heading up Sat-Sun for Elk, I'll be here Monday Gone Tuesady, Back Wed then Gone Thursday-Sat. that will complete about 70 days of hunting for me this year so far. Then It's time to Buckle down and get this work done for ya, I feel long days for the rest of the year :( (You feel sorry for me yet ?!?! ) I got Projects Backing up. Don't tell Aaron I'm slacking on his McCall Idaho project !!! ;)

Dinger still doesn't know I shot a Buck. He'll be happy and Pissed at the same time .. GIGGLE GIGGLE !!!

• [*] -Moosie

Was it my humor, or lack thereof? Ha Ha.

Only 70 days? Yea I feel real sorry for ya bud!(not)

I won't tell Aaron anything, I just e-mailed him a link to this thread is all!! Just kidding, he knows that you are fugging off, you can't get nothin by him.

When Dinger gets back and finds out that you killed a bigger buck than him he will probably fire you. Don't worry, just give me a call and maybe we can find something for you over here. I think that a janitor just retired, so I'll hook you up.

Good luck on your elk hunt, kill a big one!

LOL... I could take 300 Days off and Still be more Productive then you... Need a Microstation lesson ?~?~ ;)

Tell the Boys we'll take 'em out to lucnch in 2 weeks. After the 8th of Nov. !!

• [*] -Moosie

Canoe:

Microstation is a drafting program(CAD) that was invented by a bunch of out of work(fired) engineers, who couldn't figure out how to run AutoCAD.

Jason

Woodruff... Canoe is the States Highest reguarded Microstation Programer/User... Just an FYI :)

• [*] -Moosie

Nice Buck Moosie, just wondering with all that computer savy you possess, why can't you super-impose a better looking feller behind it holding the horns, instead of that ugly some-B with that $hit eatin grin ?????

Never mind Moosie,I just figured it out, seeing it's halloween & all that's just a mask of some dumb-as$ that person is wearing /right ?

Hey B_F_E... You're mother didn't mind my looks when we concieved you :) Good hearing from ya, I thought ya got lost somewere ;)

• [*] -Moosie

Moosie/Dad, why is that every time I tell you how it is, you go bring my family into it, like the pictures you posted of my ol' lady riding a pig, my naked midget cousin named Skeeter ect. Now you bring Mom into it.
I was simply trying to make a point, simular to the post about respecting dead animals that you responded to, Don't you think it's disrespectfull to that nice deer you shot to have his picture taken with someone as Fugly as you ???
Oh well, glad the uglyness skipped a generation, because DANG !
Oh, by the way Mom says you have a punny package, she called it a tweezer model.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom