not so fast take II

N

nevadanative

LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-08 AT 05:39PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/48b5dbed3a12111e.jpg
48b5dc1f3b94299e.jpg

need a great taxadermist who wants this record book antelope attached to his name any help would be great

if youre in vegas, id recommend A+ or heads up. great buck, those diggers are killing me. congrats!

Happy Hunting

I have seen plenty of book goats shown on this site and while that is a beutiful goat I don't see it scoring over 77 inches....

I Think you are a ways off
with 77 That buck has some
of the best lower mass I
have seen on a goat, plus
the prongs have got to be
pushing 6, the only thing
that hurts it is upper mass
and it looks to be average.

Great buck, congrats!

If you are in Reno, Trophy Room Specialties, Kevin Libby.

If you are in Vegas, Heads Up !, Chris Peterson.

They both do great work and would give your goat the justice it deserves.

Congrats.

+1 for Kevin Libby. Straight shooter and does a good job and a real nice guy as well.

North Slope in Elko did a great job on my speed goat and only took 7 months. He does charge more just to slow down the volume.

I would be leary with Heads Up. She does good work but has had my bear rug for going on 18 months and still no completion date in sight.

Brahma

48b76c0e774ee8ac.jpg

I might not be an expert on judging antelope but to say that goat scores in the mid 85 range is stretching the tape a bit. this goat scored in the mid 84 range. I am not taking anything away from his buck, anybody should be happy to notch a tag on it......but come on.....

She bleached a skull for me with a month turn around and I was pleased.

Hey man awesome buck man! I tried to get some photos of the goat I just got back from the taxidermist but it wouldnt work! But if you want to see them you can go to the website he does awesome work and I will use him from now on! The web site address is advancedtaxidermyofsouthernnevada.com my deer and antalope are on the bottom of the home page! he is in henderson and has just started his shop but does an amazing job he also has 18 mounts in the new Sportsman wharehouse that opend in Henderson also! He has reasonable prices and is a way nice guy!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom