Not the best week

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
My this was a tough week. I wont explain but instead I vow to help those who need lifted, have faith my trials will be won and love those who need it even when I could wallow in my own trials.
I love my wife who is such a wonderful gal.
This too will pass.

Sorry to hear about whatever is going down DM?

Send me a PM!

Take Care & I Hope Things Turn for the Better!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Thanks, I'm doing better each day. I don't know if I will continue to do better but I have faith. Besides my health my daughter was beat mercilessly by a boyfriend and she has stitches and cracked facial bones.The POS is in jail now and I hope he pays.
My youngest daughter had a baby and we will see him in a few days.
My cousins husband died from Leukemia yesterday so another reminder when your time is up that is it.
I didn't draw any tags in Idaho or Utah but will do a general deer hunt.
I havent hiked to my secret fishing lake yet this year and not sure if I want to as it kicks my butt every time . Summer is sure here...

Wow that is a lot to have on ones plate. Especially your daughter. You have it right by keeping the faith. Don't loose that. Your in my prayers.

Ps. Your secret fishing lake would be worth it

Sorry your having a $hitty week, I've had a couple bad runs but not like that. I you want to come to Colorado I will bring you on a fishing trip that you won't soon forget.

3109img3550.jpg

Yes especially my daughter. The POS told people he was going back to finish her off right before he was caught. They have her a place at the YMCA temporarily. She will have to find a job and place now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom