Nothing going on here.

Snoopdogg

Long Time Member
What, nooooooo!!! Before the election you say?

And the Lesley Stahl (60 Minutes) interview she did with Trump where she chastised him because there is NO WAY the laptop can be verified. Ha!

Stahl is a hack, she owes us all an apology, As does Chrissy Wallace for his dismissal during the 2020 presidential debate. Chrissy Wallace's daddy used to be a host on 60 minutes. 60 minutes is a complete joke. The media can not be trusted.
FJB Let's go Brandon

"Exclusive... "

YAWN.... Who gives a crap about what/when/how the NYT, 60 Minutes, or any other media outlet reports anything?

I give a crap
I hope you are joking.
Not joking at all. I don't read the New York Times, nor do I watch much of 60 minutes. They and ALL other media outlets will report what they want, when they want to..... I'll read/view news, and I'll take it ALL with a grain of salt. Won't believe anything until and unless I feel comfortable that it smells the sniff test (and usually only if I can validate it through a different source....).

Again, I don't give a crap when/how they report stuff. It's their business to write it, and my business to read it and make my own decision whether I'll believe it or not.

Not joking at all. I don't read the New York Times, nor do I watch much of 60 minutes. They and ALL other media outlets will report what they want, when they want to..... I'll read/view news, and I'll take it ALL with a grain of salt. Won't believe anything until and unless I feel comfortable that it smells the sniff test (and usually only if I can validate it through a different source....).

Again, I don't give a crap when/how they report stuff. It's their business to write it, and my business to read it and make my own decision whether I'll believe it or not.
The mainstream media will report the things they are TOLD to report. WHEN they are TOLD to report them.

Unfortunately, there are few folks here and many outside of our little hunting world who do put stock into their reporting.

That is why I care, but I understand why you don't give a crap.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom