Nothing special but will post a picture anyway

nebo

I had another tough year bow hunting had very few oppertunities. I ended up going out and taking a deer with my gun. The one picture I was getting the meat ready to pack out. It took a few trips in and out and was hard on this old man.

3032100_0510.jpg

6251100_0512.jpg

Every animal you work for is special. That's a great buck! Even if it was a 2 point, it gave it's life for you to continue yours. I'd say that's pretty special. With all the excitement of the hunt, I hope I can always feel a little sad and respectful at the same time. Good job on a nice buck. It looks like you earned it.

May have been the wrong wording. It is a great buck but nothing like I see some of the guys here get. And yes I had another great year in the field but I bow hunt very hard and that is were my heart is at. I have killed many animals with a bow. Just couldn't get it done.

Don't get down because you see some monsters posted here. With the internet these days we see all the biggest bucks killed every year across the country and I think everyone has a bad case of hornflation. That is a very good buck in most places. I like bowhunting mule deer as well, but getting out the boomstick is better than tag soup. Good stuff!

Very nice buck with a nice looking rack!! I'll bet he eats better than the tag stew i've had. Actually, a good friend shared some of his deer with me. I've always liked the stuff but i find the older i get, the more i like it but have a tough time shooting a smaller young buck just to get it. A buck like yours, winner, winner!! Good job!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom