NOW EAGLES ARE DYING OF LEAD!!!

Thats the whole shoot copper to save the condor thing up around the north rim. Or south of Kanab for you guys.

Yeah thats why Bald Eagle populations are increasing everywhere. Its just the lefts Idea of controlling the ammo we shoot.

It's about control. They don't give a dam about eagles. I bet the reporters have never seen a wild eagle.

They and the goldens will come to the sound of a gun in the prairie dog fields here. Sometimes you have to stop shooting. :)

We probably have quite a few hundred flying the skies , hunting hard and reproducing here along the Front Range in Colorado.
?

Horsecrap! Birds of scavenge have been dying from "lead poisoning" way before now.

A lame liberal attempt to have control over firearm use and ownership...

Looks like long term we are going that way as we did with waterfowl decades ago.....although I disagree with the premise of the article because it creates a direct link when there is none. I believe that lead (and mercury) does concentrate in the tissues of scavengers same as gamefish.

Most eagles here in Wyoming are dying because of Chrome and Aluminum while eating roadkill...suppose they have to ban them too??

I spit a lot of shot out of quail and dove. Bet I missed a few. They say it causes brain damage first. :oops: We should start a poll about who ate the most lead........

Bald eagle populations have increased so much over the past 20 years that they have passed golden eagle numbers. I can show you 30 eagles a day of both species!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom