Now my daughter is going Bighorn Sheep hunting!

Outdoordan

Very Active Member
Can't believe I can't draw a tag, but my daughter has both an Arizona Elk Tag, AND now she drew a bighorn sheep tag here in Idaho! She was born on 08/08/08 so maybe that has something to do with it? So happy to be sheep hunting again with my best hunting partner!

hawkbill

Very Active Member
Hey Dan congrats to your daughter. You are in for a great season, you might want to sell your rifles, because you really have no need for them. My daughter drew a Moose tag, I am more excited for the girls hunts then any of mine. Please keep us posted on scouting and success. P. M. Me on what unit she drew, if I can be of any help I will

Outdoordan

Very Active Member
Robb - Oh yeah. She is getting pretty expensive. Her trophy room will have to be pretty small if I have to keep paying for Tags and Taxi work!

Bill - You bet, I'll send you a PM. Good luck on the Moose tag, I betcha you already have a good area in mind. ;) I killed a sheep in this unit in 2006, and hunted it with a buddy for 18 days in 2013. On the second to last day he whiffed a shot with his bow! Then missed the Ram with a rifle. It was emotionally draining lol. Then hunted it again with another buddy I think in 2016. He didn't kill one either.

Zeke

Long Time Member
HUGE congrats to you and her!!!!!!!!

Very few things are better than hunting sheep with a daughter!
I've been blessed to do it twice. Once on a desert bighorn and once on a Dall sheep.
Sounds like it'll be a tough one!
I can't wait to see pics and hear the story!

Zeke

Outdoordan

Very Active Member
HUGE congrats to you and her!!!!!!!!

Very few things are better than hunting sheep with a daughter!
I've been blessed to do it twice. Once on a desert bighorn and once on a Dall sheep.
Sounds like it'll be a tough one!
I can't wait to see pics and hear the story!

Zeke
Amazing experience you must have had! We'll hopefully get her a good ram, and keep you posted!

Outdoordan

Very Active Member
Yes, in the chinese culture, 8 is the luckiest number. That's why the Olympics were started on 8/8/08 in Beijing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom