Now my daughter is going Bighorn Sheep hunting!

Outdoordan

Very Active Member
Can't believe I can't draw a tag, but my daughter has both an Arizona Elk Tag, AND now she drew a bighorn sheep tag here in Idaho! She was born on 08/08/08 so maybe that has something to do with it? So happy to be sheep hunting again with my best hunting partner!

Hey Dan congrats to your daughter. You are in for a great season, you might want to sell your rifles, because you really have no need for them. My daughter drew a Moose tag, I am more excited for the girls hunts then any of mine. Please keep us posted on scouting and success. P. M. Me on what unit she drew, if I can be of any help I will

Robb - Oh yeah. She is getting pretty expensive. Her trophy room will have to be pretty small if I have to keep paying for Tags and Taxi work!

Bill - You bet, I'll send you a PM. Good luck on the Moose tag, I betcha you already have a good area in mind. ;) I killed a sheep in this unit in 2006, and hunted it with a buddy for 18 days in 2013. On the second to last day he whiffed a shot with his bow! Then missed the Ram with a rifle. It was emotionally draining lol. Then hunted it again with another buddy I think in 2016. He didn't kill one either.

HUGE congrats to you and her!!!!!!!!

Very few things are better than hunting sheep with a daughter!
I've been blessed to do it twice. Once on a desert bighorn and once on a Dall sheep.
Sounds like it'll be a tough one!
I can't wait to see pics and hear the story!

Zeke

HUGE congrats to you and her!!!!!!!!

Very few things are better than hunting sheep with a daughter!
I've been blessed to do it twice. Once on a desert bighorn and once on a Dall sheep.
Sounds like it'll be a tough one!
I can't wait to see pics and hear the story!

Zeke
Amazing experience you must have had! We'll hopefully get her a good ram, and keep you posted!

Yes, in the chinese culture, 8 is the luckiest number. That's why the Olympics were started on 8/8/08 in Beijing.

Put the update in the hunt adventures. It's a little long winded, but we had a lot going on. Thought I'd post a picture here. Thanks for asking about the hunt!

PA120521.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom