Now that my hunt is over...

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
Now that my NM elk is over it's time to look toward next year. I am needing some info on Units 15, 16's, 17 and 6A. If anyone would like to compare these units as to terrain, average trophy size etc. I would appreciate it. I have hunted units 51,52,and 34 in NM, thinking of trying out other units. Send me a pm if you wish. Thanks.

Phantom Hunter

PH..

did u bring elk home? I hope u had great trip! those units u mentonied are good units! what season or weapon r u lookin in for?

vinihunt

Vinni,

Yes we brought two bulls home for 3 hunters. My partner killed a 300-310 class 6x6 and I shot a small 3x4 raghorn with broken main beams. Meat in the freezer but I am still looking for that wall hanger. We typically hunt rifle season but muzzy is a possibility.

Phantom Hunter

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom