Now, who’s going to WIN the Super Bowl?

Who’s going to win the super bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I typically trade brown for brown when I hit the winter range for sheds. Toilet paper is the first thing I pack.

I think the defensive line full of felons will overpower the Offensive line of the self-worshipping pre-madonnas. But there is a slim chance the The world's greatest wife beater will throw out his back trying to be the first to his knee during the anthem which would change everything. Of course there is always the possibility of multiple injuries during an endzone dance or half of the thugs could all be snorting bad coke at the same strip club the night before. So really there is no sure direction here and I will be surprised if the bookies would take any bets unless the whole thing is no different than rigged "wraslin'". Plus I am sure the refs have already picked their winner.

I think the defensive line full of felons will overpower the Offensive line of the self-worshipping pre-madonnas. But there is a slim chance the The world's greatest wife beater will throw out his back trying to be the first to his knee during the anthem which would change everything. Of course there is always the possibility of multiple injuries during an endzone dance or half of the thugs could all be snorting bad coke at the same strip club the night before. So really there is no sure direction here and I will be surprised if the bookies would take any bets unless the whole thing is no different than rigged "wraslin'". Plus I am sure the refs have already picked their winner.
Childish and Stupid

The percentage of douche bags in any given field are likely going to be similar. Out of every 100 NFL players, there's probably 5 pieces of trash. Out of every 100 carpenters, mechanics, doctors, teachers, taxidermist, there's probably 5 pieces of trash. It's just that the NFL is on national television Sundays, so you see those guys.

The percentage of douche bags in any given field are likely going to be similar. Out of every 100 NFL players, there's probably 5 pieces of trash. Out of every 100 carpenters, mechanics, doctors, teachers, taxidermist, there's probably 5 pieces of trash. It's just that the NFL is on national television Sundays, so you see those guys.
Actually there was a study not to long ago that showed the percentage of felons in the NFL was around 5 times higher than the general population.

I guess we can find our own studies to argue our points, but i really don't care either way.

Screenshot_20210125-185221.png

Pulling for the underdog but I just don’t see it happening. The Chiefs are just too complete of a team.

Brady getting another one. Go Buc's.

I've been a buccaneers fan since 7th grade.

It should be a hell of a game.

This is going to piss off Hornkiller, but I put $$ on the Bucs. Not because of Brady but because I think their defense is better than KC.

Mahomes & KC will prevail.

Several years in arrears, like in 2016, my oldest son Keith & I were watching Texas Tech play Arizona State on TV. It was one of the wildest games I've ever seen as they racked up a 68-55 score with ASU on top by virtue of its running back tying an NCAA record with 8 TDs in a game.

In the meatime, Mahomes was bending, spindling, stapling & mutilating ASU's defense with more than 500 yards in the air & 5 TDs, plus another TD rushing. He was a junior.

To say it was fun to watch, would be way understated. That said, about 1/2 way through the 2nd quater, I said to Keith, "You're watching the next great NFL quaterback. He's going to win a bunch of Super Bowls. Write it down." I should have been a scout.

Fast forward to tomorrow, when Mahomes wins his 2nd SB.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom