NR Region H

I love the way they arbitrarily draw wilderness lines in WY. Half of them a 12 year old could hunt by themselves, without issue, and some of the open country would give Bear Grylls a run for his money. Oh well, it is what it is, so live with it!!

No deer, rain, or NR in H. Plus, there is way you much wilderness in H and I don't want to see you guys getting hurt or lost.
I’m assuming that’s some thick sarcasm. I’ve spent my fair share of time in wilderness. I’m not concerned about being lost….

I think I've made it pretty clear how I feel about the wilderness law, however, the rain part is pretty serious stuff.
I’m not familiar with your position on the wilderness. I personally think the requirement for a guide for NR to hunt big game in the wilderness is one of the worst rules in all of the west. Damn near unconstitutional. You can hike, fish, bird hunt, etc in the wilderness but hold a big game tag and it suddenly requires a guide??? Give me a break.

I’m not familiar with your position on the wilderness. I personally think the requirement for a guide for NR to hunt big game in the wilderness is one of the worst rules in all of the west. Damn near unconstitutional. You can hike, fish, bird hunt, etc in the wilderness but hold a big game tag and it suddenly requires a guide??? Give me a break.
Grosventrehunter is not a fan of the Wilderness law. He is a great guy BTW, and helped me a ton on a Wyo elk hunt.

The wilderness law is absolutely ridiculous. I grew up hunting in Wyoming, specifically Region H For deer. I still have a house there and know the country extremely well. But since I live in Nevada now, I have to have a guide to access the wilderness. Genius.

At any rate, good luck on your hunt. I’ve seen, and killed, some dandy bucks in there. Feel free to PM me if you’re looking for some starting points.

The wilderness law is absolutely ridiculous. I grew up hunting in Wyoming, specifically Region H For deer. I still have a house there and know the country extremely well. But since I live in Nevada now, I have to have a guide to access the wilderness. Genius.

At any rate, good luck on your hunt. I’ve seen, and killed, some dandy bucks in there. Feel free to PM me if you’re looking for some starting points.
I appreciate the offer. I sent you a PM.

How is it I drew H with 3pts in the special? Odds show 4 and under were zero percent. I thought when you put in for the special, you were stuck with that category. Your unsuccessful app wouldn't be kicked out to the random. Am I wrong???
Every applicant is entered in the random. You drew a random tag, for sure.

I'm a NE, but I hunt G every year with the kids/grandkids. I haven't seen a shooter buck for the past 2 years. I'll burn my points when the decent bucks start showing up again.

I'm a NE, but I hunt G every year with the kids/grandkids. I haven't seen a shooter buck for the past 2 years. I'll burn my points when the decent bucks start showing up again.
NE? As in Nebraska? Or NR, as in non-resident. If you were in NE, I was gonna ask you a question. :)

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom