NR unit 124 cow

J

johnb

I put all my kids in for unit 124 NR cow tags as a second choice, and yes we drew and are excited. This was because a good portion of the unit is public and they have time off of school when the season starts. We could have hunted in colorado but I wanted an out of state trip to have fun with the kids 12-b, 14-g, 16-g. I'm going to try to get up here some this summer and look around but know thing will be diferent in oct. Any sugestions where to start, areas to concentrate on, advice etc. would be appreciated. I've taken them individually but this will be our first all kid hunt with dad.

thanks

john

John,
That can be a tough hunt to find the elk in if you are not familiar with the area. I would try over by Black Butte. Some of it is closed to hunting by in the cedars by there is where you will find a few elk.

Sand butte and Pine butte have a few elk on them. If you go during thanksgiving they are going to be in the lower country.

Good Luck.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom