NV 071-079 early

unclebuck

Hi Guys, I drew this area for early rifle, not familiar with the area. Anyone willing to share a little info would be appreciated. Also drew 072-074-075 for antlelope so plan to take extra time to scout for deer. What would be a respectable buck to hold out for ? Thanks for the help. UB

if you wanted guided get a hold of harvey pete with snake mountain guide service he can help you out. but my advice is the oniell basin, antelope peak, and tabor creek, you might even try jarbidge

There's antelope as well in O'Neil but that area isn't known for big antelope. The deer in 072 have wierd genetics, you'll see lots of crab forks but there are some wide bucks.

Thanks for the input guys. I guess I'll just hunt hard and make the best of it. Is this area mostly public or private ? Would a 14-15" goat be a reasonable expectation?

Most areas are public. I took this goat in 072 3 seasons ago. He's not real big but I was proud to take him with my muzzleloader at just over 100 yards. To me, a 14" goat is a reasonable expectation for NE Nevada.

4676172043ca6cc9.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom