NV 081 China Jim Mountain

robinsg61le

Hello MMers,

I have been exploring unit 081 and particularly China Jim Mountain. I was wondering if anyone was familiar with this area that would be willing to field a few questions?

Geoffrey Robinson
541-962-5589
[email protected]

Wish I could help. I have hunted area 8 several times but can't place which one is China Jim. Is that the one way out west on the area 7 border?

Well I hope they fixed the roads they were messed up in April.
64065img0473.jpg

Pm for more advice

I got two days of scouting in so far... looks like they repaired the washed out roads that we came accross. Anyone familiar with the White Rock Mtn. area?

White rock mountain I have been on and I do know it is way north east. In fact it's so far east that about half of it is in Utah. There is a pretty good road coming in from the Utah side and it looked like the tards were using it to sneak in and hunt Nevada.

About 2 miles from that washout I got stuck in a truck I own. This was on a shed hunting trip in May. Had to be towed 5.5 hours into Twin Falls. It was brutal. Can't believe it hasn't been fixed yet. It will make the hunts much harder. Quads/Razors can get around it though.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom