NV 2002-2005 and 2009-2012 Bighorn Hunter Checkout Summaries

Bwht4x4

Very Active Member
I put these in the NV forum, but they probably belong here too. Digging though old paperwork and data I found these and decided to scan them to my computer so I could toss the originals. They might be of interest to someone out there doing research on their own sheep hunt this year or in the future.

Attachments

• 2002-2005 Bighorn Checkout Summaries.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 181
  • NV Desert BHS Checkout 2009-2012.pdf
    171.6 KB · Views: 132
Sounds like a great idea. I have boxes of research, maps, etc from the last 40 plus years. Maybe once I retire I will scan and organize it all. Or just throwing out old data that’s not useful anymore. ?

I threw out a bunch of old NV drawing odds data from the early 2000s. The odds for some specific deer units back then were pretty funny compared to now!

This is awesome! Thank you. I love tracking kill locations on a few of the older checkout summaries vs the new stuff. It really helped us on a Cali bighorn sheep hunt last year as we hunted a small area that hadn't had a ram taken out of it for 7+ years but it use to be a hot spot. Anyways we went there and found a bachelor group of 4 good rams.

Thanks for the spreadsheets Bwht4x4!

I saved them in my Dropbox. Hopefully they will be of use at some point…

Horniac

It's always interesting to see how things change over time. Some units decline, while others explode. I certainly apply in different places than I did 20 years ago.
It's also encouraging to see how many more tags are allotted now than in the past. Unfortunately there are many more of us applying now days.
I do miss seeing people's names on the check outs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom