NV 2020 Turkey draw

3TOE

Very Active Member
The draw results for the 2020 turkey draw are scheduled to post tomorrow. Has anyone else on MM applied this year?
I have lived in NV for 9 years and this is my first year applying.

I thought it was in 2 weeks. I know it comes out early, but can’t keep up with this new system I guess. I have big game down. I applied with 4 points and my son did with 2. Took me 7 years to draw the first time. Not easy tags to draw. Good luck to you in the draw.

It says on the NDOW site “By the end of business on 2/21”.
Thanks! Good luck to you too.
I’ve never applied in the past simply because they really don’t give out many tags. I sort of feel like we should just leave them alone for a few years and let the population grow.
I’m planning to hit the general season in UT this year. I’m still trying to get a Marriam.

I can only find where it says the release date is March 6, but if memory serves me right, they did email earlier than they said last year. I just can’t seem to find it. Where on NDOW are you finding this? I would like to hunt Utah one day as well. That would be cool if you got a Merriam.

I found it at the bottom of the licensing page. Here’s a screenshot.
UT has a solid population of birds from south central to the southern region.
1554179A-A377-400D-8D1D-D7B2ACBDBEDB.png

Yep. Keep playing the game. Good luck to you in Utah. They make us work a shutdown at the mine at the end of April until mid, sometimes later May. Makes it hard to hunt Utah or Idaho during that time frame.

That’s all you can do...
Thanks I appreciate it.
There’s always next year. Take care & good luck in the Big game draw.

same results here, a BIG NO !!! A tag in AZ will have to do ...
Bruce & SilverGrand
I’m not sure how many tags they gave out this year but I think last year it was only like 93. Not good odds no matter how you slice it. Better luck to us all next year.

Thanks, Luck of the draw I guess. I was just looking and there is a junior hunt and a 1st season before my hunt. I drew the 2nd hunt.

way to go on drawing a n.r. turkey tag in NV. Have driven by this farming town many times over the years and often wondered where the turkeys might be.Good Luck and tag a "LONGBEARD"
Bruce & SilverGrand

Well, I drew the Mason Valley non res tag with 1 point. I hunt them every year in Cali. We'll see!
Drew Lincoln County with my 12 points. Was holding out for Overton all these years but couldn't draw it again. I've had Overton 2 times before and got Gobblers on the first day.

That should be a prime time!!!
Let us know how you do & post some pics if you knock one down. Good luck to ya.

You wont have any problems finding em. Glass any fields along the river in the am and later in the day walk along the river and you can see where most of their sign is and where they mainly come in and out of the thick stuff. If for some reason you can’t find them let me know. I’ve been on 2 hunts there and my wife has the third season this year. Good luck.

You wont have any problems finding em. Glass any fields along the river in the am and later in the day walk along the river and you can see where most of their sign is and where they mainly come in and out of the thick stuff. If for some reason you can’t find them let me know. I’ve been on 2 hunts there and my wife has the third season this year. Good luck.
Hey 6chukar, were you talking about Mason valley? or Overton? THANKS

Hey 6 chukar. Have you been out to Mason Valley looking for those thunder chickens? My hunt starts next Saturday. Hope I get to go. I would private message you if I knew how. Gotta figure that out

Hey 6 chukar. Have you been out to Mason Valley looking for those thunder chickens? My hunt starts next Saturday. Hope I get to go. I would private message you if I knew how. Gotta figure that out
I haven’t. My son also drew lovelock so we will be headed that way next weekend and then mason valley the week after. If you have any problems let me know. I’ll just be happy if the refuge is still open in 2 weeks. Do you have On-X by any chance?

I haven’t. My son also drew lovelock so we will be headed that way next weekend and then mason valley the week after. If you have any problems let me know. I’ll just be happy if the refuge is still open in 2 weeks. Do you have On-X by any chance?
Congrats to your son! Good luck on your hunt.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom