NV archery 72-74 COW (whoops)

willfrye027

I “accidentally” have this tag and can’t return it. Going to make the best of it and spend a week or so in august hunting. Not interested in hunting the deep, steep backcountry for a cow…would love to get some pointers on general places to look where I can get one out by myself and not risk meat spoilage. Please PM me, do not post stuff on here for the world to see.

Thanks in advance

I “accidentally” have this tag and can’t return it. Going to make the best of it and spend a week or so in august hunting. Not interested in hunting the deep, steep backcountry for a cow…would love to get some pointers on general places to look where I can get one out by myself and not risk meat spoilage. Please PM me, do not post stuff on here for the world to see.

Thanks in advance
Rugged country, that will be a challenge with archery tackle.

How do you accidentally get a tag?

Rugged country, that will be a challenge with archery tackle.

How do you accidentally get a tag?
Clicking too fast on FCFS. Could have sworn it was a rifle cow tag…

Looking forward to exploring some new country. Going to be scouting for a deer tag in a nearby unit so it’s not completely out of the way.

Probably going to stay away from the jarbridge and poke around the edges. First tags to hunt the units, gotta be some road elk around!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom