NV BG Appl's

kilowatt

I received a Post Card today in the mail and looks like NV has joined Wyo. and not sending out preprinted applications.
Everything is on line now including bonus points and eligibilty information at www.huntnevada.com
Seasons and Hunters choice info can be obtained in the Application regulations Brochure ONLINE at www.ndow.org

Apply Online March 24-April 21, 2008 until 5 p.m.

Brian

really though, if they do it this way, technically they will have more money that can go to benefitting the animals. i know since they instituted the electronic applications, that is how ive applied so its not really that big of a deal. it is nice getting the book in the mail but i guess well have to go pick one up at walmart now instead if we want one.

Happy Hunting

thats a good point elkslayer. if one person misses the draw becasue of this than it is a good thing for those of us who are on top of it because it will make it that much easier for us to draw.

Happy Hunting

Hello,

Attempted to apply online today(NR). System would only let me apply for bonus points. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Did you buy your Hunting License first ($142.00)?? If not, then buy the license, then apply for the Bonus Points on the animals you want to hunt later.

If that doesn't work, call 1800-576-1020

Brian

gundog I sent you a PM

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

IN REGARDS TO WHAT I'M READING HERE, CAN A GUY APPLY FOR A LICENSE, APPLY FOR 3 POINTS.....AND STILL APPLY FOR A SHEEP TAG FOR EXAMPLE, ALL ON LINE. THANKS YD.

I just called and they said they were sending me the regulations and paper applications and they were mailed yesterday and I can use a money order.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-25-08 AT 01:21PM (MST)[p]YUKON,

Dave you can purchase your License which is $142.00 and then apply for points only for whatever species of game you want. If you want, let's say to apply for Goat at a cost of $1,200 plus the appl $10 you can do that. I hope I am reading your question right, but to apply for NV, you have to BUY the license and pay/charge the price for which ever game you want to build points on.
For a License plus Elk, Deer, Lope and all 3 sheep and Goat the total cost to charge is going to be $217.00 and IF YOU SHOULD DRAW GOAT then they will charge against your Credit Card another $1,200 bucks. If you don't use a Credit Card, then all MONIES will have to be paid upfront at time of applying. If in the case of applying for all species then a total cost upfront would be $6,757.00
Hope this is what you are asking and I have it right.

Brian

BRIAN....I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE LIC/ BUYING OF ECT., I HAVE TWO POINTS. IF YOU APPLY ON LINE FOR TAGS CARTERS MAGAZINE SAYS NO $$ IS UP FRONT....$$ IS UP FRONT ONLY IF YOU APPLY ON PAPER. BUT BY READING OTHER POSTS IT SEEMS DIFFICULT TO ACTUALLY APPLY FOR TAGS ON LINE.......YD.

It is very simple to apply online. They only charge your card for the cost of the license, and application fee for each hunt you apply for. I just finished doing my and my son's applications a couple night ago. Fourteen hunts applied for between the two of us, and it only took about ten minutes total.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom