NV Elk

sagebrush

Very Active Member
Thanks NV for giving up a meat bull to this old geezer. Big body, small antlers, 6X6 that I'll have to stretch the tape to break 300. This hunt had all the highs and lows you could imagine except a lost bull. Thank goodness. Got a turned in tag as an alternate and this will be my last elk tag in NV. Can't even start applying again until I'm 75. Huge thanks to my two young friends that came out to help the last three days I had to hunt. It would have been a long and ugly pack out for me to do solo.

2020 NV Elk.jpg

Congratulations on an NV bull! Alternate tag, awesome friends, great memories. That's what it's all about. Thank you for sharing :)

I live in NV but have yet to draw an elk tag. I look forward to being in your shoes one day.

Congratulations on a great bull .

Congratulations on a great bull... you find out who your friends are when it comes to packing out. You will be eating good this winter.

Very
That's a kool pic

congrats

Robb
Very cool. It was 1 degree in the tent one morning. I was wearing wool gloves and had to scoop snow to make a place to get my body low and pile it up to set my pack for a rest. 6 tries and never did get a solid rest. Ended up shooting from one knee at 525 yards. After all the high fives, I went to pull off my gloves and the glove on my left hand was frozen to the 3 middle fingers. Still numb, but they haven't turned black.

Thanks NV for giving up a meat bull to this old geezer. Big body, small antlers, 6X6 that I'll have to stretch the tape to break 300. This hunt had all the highs and lows you could imagine except a lost bull. Thank goodness. Got a turned in tag as an alternate and this will be my last elk tag in NV. Can't even start applying again until I'm 75. Huge thanks to my two young friends that came out to help the last three days I had to hunt. It would have been a long and ugly pack out for me to do solo.

View attachment 18398
Great bull and story. Congrats!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom