NV Muzzie Bull

azbiggame

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-19 AT 02:15PM (MST) by Founder (admin)[p]after having success in unit group 111-115 last season for a ALW client, this season found Myself on a "SOLO" muzzeloader bull elk hunt in same units ... 7 tough days afield and at the end below 0 degrees a.m mornings paid off with this great bull.Another client coming in for the Nov 6th ALW opener,hopefully can keep the string of Great NV bulls taken ... Bruce
71506201910281721201.jpg

4548320191029092501.jpg

You did great Bruce!! Congratulations buddy.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Nice Bruce!
Getting it done solo is not easy but when you pull it off it is very rewarding. Great bull congratulations.
I'm sending you a PM.

Nice job Bruce, probably drove by you on my way home back from Colorado!

Question: Is that the same SxS that we broke in on my Javilina hunt?

Great bull...!!! That is a ton of work by yourself. Glad you had the Polaris to help get him out.

after a few days of recoup and meat processing found Myself and a n.r. client back at it for the "OPENER" of the ALW bull elk hunt in my "FAV" big bull unit group.After viewing My photos of a successful muzzie hunt,I assured him their where 2 better bulls for his hunt !!! A well placed shot on the 5th day and viewing 19 bulls throughout the short week, a happy hunter tagged His best ever bull elk ... the elk are doing great in this game rich unit group for future hunt years ... Bruce & SilverGrand
3793020191109162714.jpg

6603620191110101439.jpg

Good looking bulls! Congrats Bruce. Maybe a dumb question but what is ALW?

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom