NV Taxidermy

kilowatt

Having drawn a Antelope tag this year in NV, I received in the mail the other day a Brochure from a Taxi out of Spring Creek area by Elko.
Never heard of this guy but then I don't know of too many Taxi in NV anyway.
Says he has been in business there 12 years and lived in area for 26.

Anyone have an experience with him and their game heads?

His place is called: GOLDEN ASPEN TAXIDERMY

Thanks,

Brian

Not sure about Golden Aspen, but one of the best taxis around, is in Madera, CA. Not sure if that is close to you or not.

Are you looking for a taxidermist in elko. Never heard of golden aspen taxidermy but gary powell from north slope taxidermy is your best bet. He also resides in springcreek nv.Google his name or business check out his work top notch.

I have heard of Gary Powell in Elko area but this guy I have not.

Who is the Madera, CA Taxidermist??

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-09 AT 10:28AM (MST)[p]Yea he does really good work. I actually work with his sister. Hes also doing my cousins buck from last year. Hes a really good guy. Oh and he also learned from gary at northslope

Kilowatt, I don't normally check this forum, but was just reading this post. I know the hunt is now over. How did you do? I just wanted to tell you that the taxi from Golden Aspen done a deer for my brother this past year and it turned out really good. He is a younger guy and as previously posted, he did work for Gary Powell at one time. I was also at his shop last winter and seen some of his work. I would probably recommend him first for this area. I know the hunt is over, but hope this might help for future reference.

Sorry for the late response but a customer of mine (forkypete and his jackolope) just got me onto this site. What part of Nevada are you from? I am out of Henderson. I like my work. Lol. You can check my site out at wernerfamilytaxidermy.com. Then you can say you know of at least one other taxidermist in Nevada. :)
Thanks,
Vikki

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom