NWTF Banquet Santa Fe, NM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJHntr

Hey Guys and Gals!
I would like to invite you all to our 2nd annual NWTF, Santa Fe Fans (National Wild Turkey Federation) banquet.

Place: The Lodge at Santa Fe (old Radisson on the north end of town next to the Santa Fe Spa)

Date: Saturday, April 12th, 2008 (the weekend before turkey season)

Price: $85.00/couple, $65.00/single (price includes one NWTF membership and dinner)

This is a fundraising event of which it's revenue will go into local, wildlife conservation.

We have 12 guns that will be raffled and/or auctioned that night along with many many other outdoor related and non outdoor related items. Chances of winning should be great as we are only expecting to have 150 people in attendance.

If you would like to purchase a ticket, make a donation or would like additional information on getting involeved in the NWTF please feel free to give me a call at 505-660-9362 (evenings please since I have an 8-5).

Thanks and I hope to meet some of our MM'ers there!

Doors open at 5:00pm, dinner served around 7:00pm. Should be a lot of fun and everyone that attends will be taking something home. Last year we got many great sponsors and this year should be even better.

If anyone has any questions feel free to call me or pm me.

PJ, how much are the chances and type of guns? I live in IL so won't be able to attend, but might be intereted in raffles if you don't have to be present to win.

Joe

PM'd you Joe.

I would like to mention that if are not able to attend but you would like to make a contribution, we are selling 100, $20 tickets at a chance to win a .300 Weatherby Vanguard Delux. We will draw the winner the night of the banquet and you need not be present to win.

I don't mean to be begging but this is for a good cause and I just wanted to let ya'll know.

Thanks

PJHNTR,

hope you got good numbers of ppl to attend..I wish I be able to go but conflict with other plan.

wish you all good luck with the prize and the banquet...GOOD LUCK

vinihunt

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom