Obama is anti-gun

S

Shedhound

I heard Obama is projected to win Colorado. I'm sure the Sportsman of Colorado aren't contributing to that; but just in case any of you are considering voting for Obama check out this website:

http://gunbanobama.com/

If he does get elected you better make any planned gun or ammo purchases now before Obama and Biden raise the taxes on those purchases. I've heard that they would raise the taxes to almost 1/3 the purchase price on both guns and ammo.
Change???? WTF

Change is pretty vague. You see "change" could be positive or negative. I bet Obama thinks he's pretty tricky.

I got one thing to say boys..... start packing we're heading to canada the liberals are taking over! I'll keep my guns, I'll keep my way of life life and the liberals can keep the change.

I have a friend that livesin Canada.50% of his income goes in taxes. The price of eveything else is 10-25 % higher than here in the states , But the US/Canadian dollar is almost equal.Finding a good job is next to impossibe.
I can't see where they have it all that good.
They do have some good hunting and fishing,but so do we.

I think I will stay in CO. I bet I won't have to buy any guns or ammo for the next 20 years or my life which ever comes first. I don't get a chance to target practice and I don't miss much when I go hunting. At this point our country isn't worth fighting for. We have been treated like chumps.

Gentelmen, we are treated like chumps by polliticians and the the power brokers on wallstreet and fortune 500 co. Let's hurt them liberals where it counts so they have less of our money to give to the democratic party. Stop drinking Coke or any Coke product so Warren Buffet has less of our money to give to the Dem. Find out which other huge companies contribute to liberal or liberal causes and boycot that product. Also, put some time and money behind your canditate next time. Ask your self how much time and money did you give? Did you vote? This weekend I'm researching what companies contribut to liberals and I'm not giving them my money any more. I'm going to contribute more time and money to the next election. We got skunked. The Liberal media is to blame as well. I'm not supporting any entertianer that bases my candidate or is a liberal so they can write big checks to the other side and laugh. Plese give this some thought. God bless America. Happy Hunting, Matt

Good job Matt! That's funny, cause I have been doing the same thing for a couple of years and people laugh at me when I say I don't support any buisness that supports a ******* liberal/organization. I try my best to keep my money out of a life sucking liberal's pocket.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

That and a decent candidate might get a Repub elected next time. Stop buying from China as well.

Bean

I started a similiar post in the Mule deer forum and it turned into a political screaming match ending with "you can have my gun bullets first", and eventually got nuked my the moderator.

I'm glad to see this forum can carry on a civil conversation and actually come up with some good ideas. I will definately research the companies I support and act accordingly, thanks.

Something else to consider about our president elect:

FACT: Barack Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.
Source:
United States Senate, S. 397, vote number 217, Kennedy amendment July 29, 2005. (http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/r ... vote=00217)

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a 500% increase in the federal excise tax on firearms and ammunition.

Source:
?Obama and Gun Control,? The Volokh Conspiracy, taken from the Chicago Defender, Dec. 13, 1999. (http://www.volokh.com/posts/1203389334.shtml)

And unfortunately Joe Biden's record is just as bad if not worse. So in the likely event that someone offs Obama we are still screwed.
I went to sportsmans warehouse yesterday and they were sold out of a lot of handguns and most of their larger magazines. I am from Idaho though and we might be a little more paranoid than the everyone else.

Good luck everyone.

Why are you guys worried? Obama will fix everything...if he hasn't already....eeeerrrrrr was it that he'll promise us everything....gawd you liberals are gunna hate yourselves when your kids can't buy a deer rifle and your grandkids have caliber restrictions and your great grandchildren can't own a semiauto and your great-great grandchildren can only shoot a shotgun that has only a single barrel and no magazine.

WAKE UP and SMELL the LIBERALISM spreading like PETA.

HK

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom