Obama Pro-Gun Surprise

grizzly

Long Time Member
The Washington Post reported Obama is supporting Bush's order allowing concealed firearms in National Parks.

He has to know an anti-gun stance will make him a one-term president.

Grizzly

darn you. Why would you tell me that. I was enjoying not liking the guy. We will see what he does with all the bills put at his doorstep. Those will be the decision makers. Hope this isn't one of those give a little and then knock their feet out from under them things.

Just because his lips are moving doesn't mean the truth is coming out! Gotta watch the Obama/Pelosi team closely.

This is his first sane decision so far.

Re:
>He has to know an anti-gun
>stance will make him a
>one-term president.

His anti-gun stance (among many other things) certainly did not keep him from being elected.

>This is his first sane decision
>so far.
>
>Re:
>>He has to know an anti-gun
>>stance will make him a
>>one-term president.
>
>His anti-gun stance (among many other
>things) certainly did not keep
>him from being elected.

Not that McCains stance was any better than BO's.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

4999d2a729ed551d.jpg

My thoughts also redrabbit. I wish our voice as pro-gun was a little bit louder. I have to wonder also if he is saying ok just as a tease or if he doesn't really want somehting else on his plate right now. maybe he figures it will just be a moot point if can get his way and have concealed carry permits done away with all together. I don't trust him or Pelosi and her band of merry men.

Obama is very aware an anti-gun stance would've kept him from the White House. The media made no attempt at properly vetting him, and effectively hid his anti-gun history.

No politician has made any attempt at being openly supportive of gun-control since Bush beat Gore in 2000. They even go the other way... we all remember Kerry duck hunting with a Browning Gold, the same gun he tried to ban as having "no sporting purpose".

Democrats know their only chance is to stay away from our guns.

Grizzly

He might allow that,but will he push the raising of taxes high enough on gun purchases and ammo to the point where no one can afford to buy them anymore?

Keep a very close eye on what the other hand is doing while he's dangling this tidbit in front of your face for distraction....this guy is "muy malo"....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom