Obama supports high gas prices

viking421a

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-08 AT 07:58PM (MST)[p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJLdHfIBnr0

I changed the link. This one shows a few more seconds of the interview.

That has to be the dumbest ad yet. where do you get he supports high gas prices from that? he could have been talking about anything, if he was talking about gas prices put what he said in what context. you're desparate if you have to go to this level of ads targeting retarded goobers. you already have their vote anyway.

Dude;
For your information, there is a recent video of Obama being interviewed by a T.V. newscaster. In that inview Obama stated he was in favor of the higher gas prices. Probably to force people to cut back on their excessive use of motor vehicles. He did state that he was not for the rapid rate increase of the higher prices, he would have preferred a more gradual rate increase in fuel prices.
You are forgetting that Obama is one of the rich elite liberals that believes in global warming and is for anything that will cut the masses back from sprewing all those carbon deposits into the air. Of course, he is rich enought that it will not have that much effect on his buying of gas. He might even think that soon the taxpayers will be fronting his fuel bill and even less for him to worry about concerning high gas costs.
RELH

RELH, the link provided by viking is of that interview. Either dude din't watch it, or he just naturally spins things. Obama CLEARLY states that he has NO problem with the price of gas, his only concern is how fast it rose.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Nothing taken out of context here dude. Your guy is just plane for higher gas prices. PRO is right on. The left in this country has been trying to get our gas prices up for years as part of the whole global warming scheme.

Proutdoors;

Thanks for the update, I have slow dial up and it takes 30 minutes for me to watch a 30 second video and I do not even try to watch them. I watched it on the newscast, I wished the newscaster would have asked more hard questions about why he was in favor of the higher prices since it is a very big issue for folks.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom