Off Duty Officer Refuses to be Victimized

I love stories like this... don't get me wrong. I don't love the idea that a teenager lost his life.. the whole thing is a tragedy. What I love is seeing people stand up to these little punks and serve justice while defending themselves. The kid got what he deserved... no doubt about it. I enjoy seeing the bad guy lose.. sets a good example to the rest of these thugs out there.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-14 AT 08:55PM (MST)[p]What that incident will do is cause a downswing in that city for that type of robbery for fear of encountering a armed victim. It will take a month for the punks to get up the nerve to commit a robbery after hearing about their bro getting killed. Or they will be more careful to target older people that can not be a armed off duty cop.

Since the victim was black also, hopefully there will be no outcry from the black community leaders that excessive force was used.

RELH

BLACK COMMUNITY LEADERS OUTCRY.......THIS IS A CRIMINAL IN THE MAKING......HE WAS CAUGHT IN THE ACT......WHO GIVES A CHIT.........................YD.

The video blows my mind! Every CCW holder, myself included, thinks they can imagine how it will go down and hold it together when $hit gets crazy. To acutally see a real life example, WOW, that guy holds it together better than I think I ever could. Also, a good example of why to carry with one chambered, although honestly, it still make me uneasy have a hot round ready to go all the time. Good stuff to think about, thanks for posting.

I always have a round chambered and the hammer back. Safety on is all I got. I have been stopped by two sherrifs in the last few months and they both said good for you when I told them that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom