Off range oryx hunt

7mms

Hows it going guys n gals.finally got out 4 myoryx hunt wentout to unit 20 to try n hang my tag on a oryx.No luck first time out definetly not an easy hunt.Put some miles in searching high u low no luck yet.Awesome country for sure,hope to be out there again saw 8 to ten yoties n one wolf looking dog ,herds of pronghorn,eagles.will b going out in the coming week wish me luck,will keep u informed on progress head still Init

We shot at a dandy the first day we went out but missed. Going out toward the end of the month to finish up.

5293200small28901283.jpg

Dang Bugle that is sure a great looking one.
Wack them and stack them Hope you find that broken horn one as least.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom