Offer for non residents in preference point no mans land

Hello all,

I still love hunting mule deer in Oregon despite the negative outlook. If anybody has 14 points or more as a non resident I’d love to talk to you about sharing your points with me. Obviously I realize how this can come off. It will help me a lot but I’m willing to share what I know about the area I hunt and scout with you as well. I think it’s a good offer for anyone who has less that 20 points based of the lack of quality mule deer hunts. Inside information on a solid lower point unit is more valuable in my opinion ( or at least that’s my sales pitch)! I’ve killed a couple great 175 plus bucks in this unit and I think it’s actually looking good the last few years. You can pm if you’re interested and I can give some better details.
Thanks!

Right on man good luck in your endeavors. I tried this with elk, took me a few years but eventually worked.

Hello all,

I still love hunting mule deer in Oregon despite the negative outlook. If anybody has 14 points or more as a non resident I’d love to talk to you about sharing your points with me. Obviously I realize how this can come off. It will help me a lot but I’m willing to share what I know about the area I hunt and scout with you as well. I think it’s a good offer for anyone who has less that 20 points based of the lack of quality mule deer hunts. Inside information on a solid lower point unit is more valuable in my opinion ( or at least that’s my sales pitch)! I’ve killed a couple great 175 plus bucks in this unit and I think it’s actually looking good the last few years. You can pm if you’re interested and I can give some better details.
Thanks!

I’ve been a long time browser on here but have never posted anything. I would b interested in listening to your proposal if I can figure out how to pm I’ll send u my number.

Back
Top Bottom